A tremendous amount of work from the teams to release a slew of new APIs!
An optional new parameter, liveFormSellerTemplateId, has been added to the Generate a LiveDoc endpoint
- UCP Preview is now live and available for public usage!
- We have improved our documentation on Login with client credentials flow and the Related Training extension point
- We have identified a bug with the Related Training extension where the blade can disappear. This is called out in our Related Training page and we are targeting a fix by March 15th, 2023
- There was an incorrect value in the Cards documentation. "externalType" has been corrected to "type"
- We have updated the Delivery Approval v2 to correctly state a 60 second timeout, not 3 seconds
Although our rate limit policy has been live for several months, we have not strictly enforced them for several of our endpoints. Please ensure your programs and integrations are adhering to the limits we have defined in our Rate Limiting Policies
We have released a new testing domain to assist with change management, onboarding new features, and security enhancements. Please refer to the Versioning and Testing page for testing strategies
We have updated our Rate Limit policy to be globally enforced for all API endpoints. You can find more information on our Rate Limiting page
We have written up some new guides and restructured existing documentation around apps and App Reg including