App Registry is the platform where you can create apps and modify those apps that have been created on your tenant.
App Reg is not for configuring app installations on your tenant
If you want to install, uninstall, enable, or disable apps on your tenant, this is done by your tenant administrators in Admin > System Settings > My Apps
- Navigate to App Registry at Apps.seismic.com
- Click the orange "Sign In" button
- If your tenant is configured to use use SSO then input your email address, click next, and follow your standard SSO login flow
- Alternatively, you can click "Use account to login" and type in your tenant URL instead. If your tenant is configured with SSO, it will still follow your standard SSO login flow
- If you are bypassing SSO with a direct logon, you will want to be signed into tenant before attempting to access App Reg. Click "Use account to login" and type in your tenant URL
At the bottom of the App Reg page, you can click 'Sign into another tenant' and follow the login instructions above. You can see and edit all of the apps that have been created on all of the tenants you are signed into.
Click the Orange + button at the top right of App Reg to begin creating your app.
- Give it a name
- Ensure you are creating this app on the correct tenant
Once your app is created, you will have the ability to modify it's configuration
Updated 8 months ago