Welcome to the Seismic API. This documentation is provided to help you understand how to make specific API calls. These endpoints will allow you to interact with the Seismic platform and gather data.
How do I get started?
If you are completely unfamiliar with the Seismic Dev Portal, please start on our Get Started page
Our APIs are currently broken up into three main categories:
- Authentication APIs to give you the access to make API calls in Seismic.
- There are several ways to authenticate, please choose the right type based on your app's design.
- Authentication comes in the form of a Authentication Overview defined Permissons
- Reporting Overview are for collecting asynchronous data, primarily for the purposes of historical reporting
- Integrations APIs are for interacting with Seismic in real-time. Interact with Users, Library Content Management, and Create a new livesend link are just the tip of the capability iceberg
Be aware of the Rate Limit policy!
The Rate Limiting Policies have been live for several months. We will be STRICTLY enforcing them effective February 27th, 2023.
Please refer to the Versioning and Testing page for testing strategies